We are activating and creating best practices for streamlining ad scheduling and distribution as well as the tracking of talent and licensed element use and payments across advertising assets.
We are stakeholders who collaborate and play key roles in the process of creating, distributing, tracking and paying Ad content by facilitating and automating key processes in the Ad life cycle.
Each creative and media buying agency, distribution company, media outlet, payroll company, and others in the ad creation, distribution and exhibition chain has their own system for managing and documenting traffic, distribution, exhibition, talent and rights use payments and a host of other processes that are integral to the business of advertising. While this allows for focused best-in-class platforms, connectivity between stakeholders has not been a priority. The AD Consortium provides a way for marketers and agencies to utilize premier solutions for tracking assets and managing what is reported and paid by:
- Identifying and evaluating the best existing protocols at each step in the process
- Establishing common nomenclature and file transfer processes to improve accuracy and eliminate operational redundancies
- Committing, as a collective, to the implementation of these universal best practices and making them open to the industry
- Using Ad-ID as the common identifier and metadata source for ad distribution, traffic, talent payments and rights and asset management across all platforms
The AD Consortium provides clients with value-added benefits achieved through the collaboration of its members and the innovative solutions that come from those relationships.
- Establish industry best practices that help advertisers and their agencies efficiently manage the distribution and tracking of their assets
- Implement fail-safe practices for accurate tracking and payment of talent and licensed elements used in advertising assets
- Assist marketers through the maze of new and emerging media (VOD, OTT, HTML5, Social, etc..) by enabling efficient delivery, rights tracking and talent business management
- Where possible, provide new opportunities to advertisers through electronic distribution and scheduling, allowing for last minute air buys in an increasingly dynamic environment
By tapping into the strength and innovative approach of the AD Consortium, marketers and agencies retain the power to individually contract with the partner in each service area that provides the offerings, level of service and experience best suited for their needs. Yet, through collaboration and common goals amongst AD Consortium members, marketers and agencies benefit from integrated processes and seamless workflows commonly thought to only exist with a single provider.